WillowBee Early Learning Centre is a family centre, owned by two childhood friends who are committed to providing a happy, safe, fun, educational environment for your child to learn and grow.
We are proud of our highly qualified teachers and educators who love bringing out the best in every child, encouraging and embracing individual personalities and talents.
Here’s the buzz:
- WillowBee caters for children from babies to six years of age.
- The centre is open 50 weeks of the year, from 7.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- We are an accredited centre under the Government’s Child Care Subisdy (CCS) scheme.
- The WillowBee curriculum and philosophy encourages parents’ input and participation.
- Healthy, nutritious meals are provided, including morning and afternoon tea.
- Disposable nappies are provided for all children, as required.
- Easy access for drop off and pick up, with undercover parking.